RESTORE YOUR NATURAL SMILE WITH THE HIGHEST SUCCESS RATE WITH DENTAL IMPLANTS IN DUBAI
Every way you look at it, dental implants are the best solution to the problem of missing teeth. Dental implants in Dubai are so natural-looking and it feels like you may forget you ever lost a tooth. They are directly connected with the gum tissues and underlying bone in the mouth, Dental implant surgery is one of the safest and most predictable procedures in dentistry when performed by a trained and experienced dental implant specialist.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Choose our implant expert in Dubai to get the best solution for your smile
- Over 250 implants per year with highest success rate, facts based on Internal Retrospective Study
- The success rate is higher due to the quality control and our known Implantologist in the region.
- Result oriented implants that maintain a good general and oral health
- Dental implants allow you to enjoy life without worrying about your teeth
- Dental implants require the same care as the natural teeth
- Periodic follow up visits will be scheduled to monitor your implant, teeth and gums to make sure they are healthy.
- Teeth replaced using implants gives the stability and strength to support replacement teeth, withstand daily use, and function like regular teeth.
- Missing one or more teeth
- Anyone in good health whose jaw has finished growing
- Injury, decay, gum (periodontal) disease, infection or another reason
- The best way to determine if you are a candidate is to see a dental implant expert
3D Computer Guided Implant Surgery
3D guided dental implants surgery in Dubai is the insertion of dental implants which is three-dimensionally guided during the surgical procedure by using the computer-guided implant techniques which helps in performing dental implants accurately, precisely and predictably. Thus making 3D computer guided implant a more preferred choice
What to expect from 3D Guided Implant Surgery
The procedure starts with an initial profound planning of an individual case using a specific medical digital software utilizing three-dimensional Computed tomography (CT). With the help of 3D software, dental implant is planned virtually according to the most suitable jaw areas. This data is then transferred into a 3D plastic device (3D surgical guide). With the help of this surgical guide, the insertion of dental implant during the surgical procedure will be guided with the exact planned precision.
Benefits of 3D Guided Implant Surgery
- Accurate and precise method to place dental implants
- It provides better vision in the placement of implants which eliminates guesswork on the position of the implants in the jawbone.
- The need for soft tissue incisions is eliminated
- Risk of damaging the surrounding healthy tissue is decreased
- Healing time is faster
- Significantly reduce post-operative discomfort such as swelling, bruising and pain
- Reduce risk of biochemical complications and failure
The overall treatment with 3D guided implant surgery makes treatment experience more comfortable with faster recovery.
For the best results, you can trust our AAID credentialed implant dentist to give you the beautiful smile you deserve!
Life changing complex Full Mouth Rehabilitation that included Orthodontic treatment, Sinus Lifts, Bone Grafts and Implants.
Implant supported screw retained prosthesis that changed patient’s life after 40 years wearing a removable denture.
Full transition from natural teeth to implant supported bridges. The patient starts eating apples after years.
PATIENT SMILE MAKE-OVER WITH DENTAL IMPLANTS
OUR SPECIALIST FOR DENTAL IMPLANTS
DR. RABIH ABI NADER – AAID accredited Implantologist