Pediatric Dentist in Dubai at Sky Clinic Dental Center
We are a pediatric dental clinic in Dubai that offers a complete range of dental services for children
As a child’s first dentist, Sky Clinic Dental Center believes that the best way to ensure the child’s future dental health is to start them off with healthy smiles. By visiting the clinic frequently and after each stage of your child’s development, we’ll help your child develop a lifelong love of oral hygiene.
Sky Clinic’s skilled pediatric dentist and highly trained hygienists offer children a full range of dental services that fit their unique needs. Our pediatric dentists and hygienists are specialists in pediatric dentistry, offering a full range of services to children and adolescents. That means every visit is
tailored to your child’s age and medical needs.
Sky Clinic Dental Center helps put parents at ease when it comes to pediatric dental care with a team of qualified dentists offering high quality and comprehensive treatments in a safe environment designed just for children. At our clinic we make it fun each step of the way: from getting an X-ray or having their teeth cleaned, to picking out which movie they want to watch while getting their treatment done. We also offer complimentary coffee and snacks as part of each visit so kids are comfortable throughout every step of their experience.
Why choose Sky Clinic Dental Center as your Child’s pediatric dentist in Dubai
- At Sky Clinic Dental Center we focus on providing painless dentistry, and for that we use the STA (Single Tooth Anesthesia) system. What this means is there will be no pain whatsoever even when administering anesthesia because we are using the most advanced system in the
- At Sky Clinic Dental Center Dubai, we strive to make your child’s dental experience comfortable and hassle-free through sleep dentistry with the use of laughing gas. It is well known as nitrous oxide or “happy gas” which gives your child a miraculous and painless treatment when visiting our clinic in JLT.
- We use the latest diagnostic equipment for early detection of cavities and other issues. This equates to fewer toothaches and less discomfort during treatment.
- Using Single Tooth Anesthesia (STA) allows our pediatric dentist to numb only one tooth at a time, rather than the entire mouth, which prevents the extreme discomfort most children feel when getting their mouth numb.
Frequently Asked Questions about our Pediatric Dentistry in Dubai
When should I start cleaning my baby’s teeth?
When your infant is born, clean their gums with a wet cloth and an infant toothbrush. As soon as your baby gets their first tooth, use a fluoride toothpaste to brush twice daily.
When should children start brushing their teeth by themselves?
Young children can't brush their teeth well by themselves, so parents should help them brush until they're about 7 to 8 years old.
How early should I take the child to a pediatric dentist?
It is ideal for parents to take their child to a pediatric dentist as soon as the first tooth erupts and no later than the child's first birthday.
Why should I care about my child’s milk teeth considering they are just temporary?
Milk teeth (or baby teeth) protect your child's permanent teeth, which are growing behind them. A dental cavity on children's milk teeth can spread to the surrounding tissue and cause swelling and pain, as well as damage the permanent tooth forming underneath or reach deep into the nerves, which later requires a root canal.
As a parent how can I prevent tooth decay in children?
Early Childhood Caries (ECC) is a condition of tooth decay which can begin during infancy, and one of the most common causes is use of a bottle of milk or juice to put the child to sleep. Give your child a bottle of water before bed - instead of juice, formula or milk. This is the simple but important way to prevent cavities.
My child’s permanent teeth are coming out from behind the milk teeth. What should I do?
When the new teeth erupt, the tongue pushes them forward as they erupt, causing the molars to exfoliate and no treatment is needed. It's usually not necessary to treat teething. However, if you are concerned about your child's oral development and want to make sure that their milk teeth are being taken care of, do not hesitate to speak with our pediatric dentist.
Our pediatric dentistry services in Dubai
- Interceptive orthodontics
- Comprehensive dental checkup
- Restorative dentistry
- Counseling on Oral habits
- Emergency treatment for dental injuries
- Preventive dental care
- Laser dentistry for kids
Our Pediatric Dentists in Dubai are always there to answer all of your questions.
With top-quality care and the friendliest staff, we make sure you feel right at home. If you have any questions, our pediatric dentists are always available to give a second opinion or answer any questions you might have.
Learn more about our pediatric dentist in Dubai