Best Clear Aligners in Dubai at Sky Clinic Dental Center
Our clear Aligners are the most preferred orthodontic treatments by adults – these clear aligners are completely invisible and each treatment uses 3D technology to make each set of aligners customized to every individual user. This 3D technology is used to create simulations of the treatment over the course of the treatment and therefore the user enjoys complete confidence in what the end result would look like.
Clear aligners can correct a range of orthodontic issues such as misalignment,
underbites, overbites, openbites, crossbites, gaps and overcrowding. This is done by
applying controlled and gentle pressure on the teeth over a long period of time.
Here are why adults prefer clear aligners over other orthodontic options
- These aligners are invisible and therefore does not disrupt your social life and confidence
- These clear aligners are removable and easy to clean and maintain
- Clear aligners are comparatively comfortable
- No restrictions on the food you can eat
- Fewer visits to the dentists for follow ups
- Clear Aligners are generally are 3 times faster than other options
How does the process work?
- It starts with a consultation with our orthodontist so that he can take a look at your teeth and understand what you would like to change about your smile.
- This is followed by a scan of your teeth in its current position. This only takes a few minutes and you will then be able to see your teeth in its current and desired position.
- After the scan is completed, we begin working on your custom made aligners using 3D printing.
- You begin wearing your clear aligners and visit our orthodontist every 6 weeks for a follow up.
- Once the treatment is complete, we will provide you with retainers so that your teeth stay in their position and you
continue to enjoy a perfect smile.
How to know if you are the right candidate for clear aligners?
Generally Clear Aligners are a perfect option for those people who need minimal corrections and have moderate to mid crowding. A major factor is how frequently a user wears the aligners – the more the aligners are worn the better and faster it will work. Our orthodontists will recommend wearing the clear aligners for 20 plus hours a day and to remove it when eating and brushing your teeth or when cleaning the aligners.
How many months will you need to wear the clear aligners?
The duration of the treatment depends on the teeth’s current condition. On average, however, it can take up to one year to get perfectly straight teeth.
Is it painful to wear clear aligners?
Clear Aligners are not painful at all. There is however some mild discomfort which is due to the pressure being applied on your teeth. Clear Aligners are by far the least discomforting option when it comes to straightening teeth.
Learn more about our Orthodontist Dr. Rabih Mahfouz who has been practicing in Dubai since 2003. Treating both young and adult patients, he offers a wide range of orthodontic solutions ranging from removable appliances to completely invisible and customized orthodontic appliances as well as conventional metal and ceramic braces.